Monday, May 10, 2010

Anna's Big 50







Whew! What a whirlwind of activity around here lately!! Some serious cakes on the go!


One of those serious cakes was for a 50th Birthday being held at the Chateau Laurier. Providing a cake for the Chateau is a big deal. Well, at least for me :)


The birthday girl was going all out....Pink, flirty, fun....She handed me a copy of her invite and VOILA...inspiration. On the outside of the 'pink' invitation lay a giant leopard print stiletto.....Obviously that had to be included on the cake. I felt up to the challenge and am SO happy that my confidence paid off....so is my husband (wink) who usually has to listen to me whine and complain about every mistake I make :)


I was very lucky to be able to attend this function. It was an absolutely amazing evening in honour of an absolutely amazing woman!!


Happy Birthday Anna!



No comments:

Post a Comment